The training course at a glance:
• Individual arrival
• Cocktail reception
• Introduction and theory of driving dynamics
• Tyrolean-themed evening in wine cellar
• Overnight stay at the 5* Central Spa Hotel (http://www.central-soelden.at)
Day 1 (Mountain)
• Snowcat ride to mountain training area at Rettenbach glacier
• Braking and swerving
• Oversteering, drifting and drift slalom
• Uphill and downhill driving (with control systems)
• Offroad course
• Certificate awards, refreshments and end of event
• Individual departure
Program subject to change.
The BMW Snow Basic Training will be held in Sölden, Austria.
Duration/number of participants:
1 day (theory on previous evening) / max. 20 participants
You will complete the course with current BMW models (subject to availability).
Theory on winter driving dynamics, practical driving exercises, 1 night in single room with full board in the exclusive 5-star Central Spa Hotel and insurance.
This course requires no prior knowledge.
Related training courses:
The BMW Driving Experience offers you a wide and diverse programme for all requirements and driving skills. Have you thought about registering for the following courses?