SMALL DETAILS, BIG BENEFIT.
Good ideas don’t always have to be complicated: impressive positive effects for greater efficiency can be achieved via intelligently-implemented measures and simple improvements to the aerodynamics.
AIR VENT CONTROL.
- Problem: Permanently opened air inlets increase the vehicle’s drag.
- Solution: Automatically-controlled air vents that only open when needed.
- The benefit to you: Aerodynamics improve when no air flow is required, thus lowering consumption.
AERO WHEEL RIMS.
- Problem: Wheel housings and wheels create approx. 30% of the vehicle’s total drag.
- Solution: Flow-optimised wheels.
- The benefit to you: Improved vehicle aerodynamics and increased efficiency.
- Problem: The wheel housings drastically increase vehicle drag.
- Solution: Narrowing channels speed up the airstream and guide it along the wheel housings.
- The benefit to you: The vehicle’s drag is reduced – and with it fuel consumption.