The new BMW X1 impresses with its comprehensive versatility and functionality:
- Clearly structured design language on the exterior for a sporty and self-assured presence
- Available with combustion engine or fully electric
- The modern interior is equipped with high-quality materials and innovations such as the BMW Curved Display
SUGGESTED CONFIGURATIONS FOR THE NEW BMW X1.
CHOOSE YOUR LOOK FOR THE NEW BMW X1.
THE EXTERIOR DESIGN OF THE NEW BMW X1.
EXTERIOR HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NEW BMW X1.
At the centre of the front is the distinctive and large, almost square double kidney grille. In combination with the slim Adaptive LED headlights, extending far into the flanks, the new BMW X1 delivers a powerful statement.
With a prominent front section, the monolithic design of surfaces and its upright proportions, the new BMW X1 presents an extremely dynamic side view.
Thanks to their interplay of transparent and dark smoked glass together with the hexagonal pattern in the side, the three-dimensional L-shaped rear lights deliver an unmistakably modern statement.
THE INTERIOR DESIGN OF THE NEW BMW X1.
INTERIOR HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NEW BMW X1.
Intuitive controls in the cockpit.
The slim and frameless BMW Curved Display with touch and voice control is a true eye-catcher and at the same time your key interface to BMW iDrive.
Modern central console.
The modern central console is equipped with a switch/sliding control, operating elements of the latest generation and an integrated wireless charging tray.
Comfort in the rear.
Thanks to their new design and the upholstery in Sensatec Oyster with exclusive contrasting seams and stitching, the seats in the rear offer an especially high level of comfort at all times. The backrests fold down flexibly and individually in a ratio of 40:20:40.
INNOVATION AND COMFORT IN THE NEW BMW X1.
My Modes Video.
More information about Augmented View. Video displays BMW iX1.
DIGITAL HIGHLIGHTS IN THE NEW BMW X1.
- Always on the right track with the proactive route suggested by BMW Maps – Connected Navigation
- On the move with your favourite apps: the smartphone integration of your new BMW X1 supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Simply insert and charge: the wireless charging tray of the new BMW X1 charges your smartphone inductively
INTELLIGENT DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS AND DRIVING DYNAMICS OF THE NEW BMW X1.
Driver Assistance in the BMW X1.
Driving dynamics of the BMW X1.
DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS AND DRIVING DYNAMICS OF THE NEW BMW X1.
- Intelligent support when on the move from the Driving Assistant Professional
- Maximum comfort when manoeuvring thanks to the Reversing Assistant
- The Parking Assistant is also there to help you whenever you park
- Driver Assistance
- Driving Dynamics
Driving Assistant Professional.
Driving Assistant Professional automatically maintains lane, speed and distance and reduces the risk of accidents in numerous situations.
Also manoeuvres you out of challenging situations: the Reversing Assistant remembers the steering movements of the last 50 metres and automatically returns the vehicle precisely along the previously travelled path.
Parking Assistant makes it easier for you to park and manoeuvre in tight spaces and prevents parking damage.
Steptronic transmission with double clutch.
The automatic 7-speed Steptronic transmission with double clutch offers particularly smooth gearshifts and outstanding driving comfort, all with low fuel consumption.
BMW xDrive all-wheel drive system: Enjoy extra traction, driving dynamics and driving safety.
Power in kW:
115 (156) / 4900 - 6500
Acceleration 0–100 km/h in s:
Fuel consumption, combined WLTP:
CO2 emissions, combined WLTP in g/km: