IN AN EMERGENCY, A RELIABLE PARTNER YOU CAN TRUST.
National support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call 1800 808 111.
In expert hands round the clock: enjoy maximum driving pleasure, safety and convenience with your BMW. Our BMW Roadside Assistance & Accident Management makes sure you’re also well taken care of in emergencies. 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Just contact BMW Mobile Service if you need on-the-spot roadside assistance: we’ll send a BMW Servicemobile straight out to you or arrange for roadside assistance through selected cooperation partners. If necessary, we’ll also organise a taxi or hotel reservation.
In the event of an accident, the specialists from BMW Accident Management are there for you. They know exactly what needs to be done and will have you back on the road in no time. Wherever your journey takes you, BMW Roadside Assistance & Accident Management means you’re never left to fend for yourself.
If the unthinkable occurs and you are involved in an accident, you can rest assured that BMW Accident Management, complimentary for three years, will save you the inconvenience of managing an incident, beginning the moment you contact us and concluding when you drive away from the repairer. One call to the exclusive BMW phone number, 1800 808 111, from the scene and you know everything will be taken care of. Professionally. Efficiently.
BMW Accident Management features include
- Accident assist at the scene.
- Accident claim form, assessment and quotation assistance.
- Accident towing assistance.
- Assistance with accommodation, alternative transport arrangements and rental car.
- Accident repairer follow up.
- Medical advice and referrals.
- Assistance with reorganising travel arrangements.
BMW Accident Management will also provide the following services where required
- Arrange attendance of relevant emergency services, Ambulance, Police, Fire Brigade.
- Advise you not to admit liability and to obtain third party details and the details of any independent witnesses.
- Advise you to obtain relevant parties’ driver’s license details.
- Relay messages to your family, friends or work colleagues to advise of any delays or medical injuries.
The exact manner in which we can be of service will depend on your unique circumstances but you can rest assured, whatever happens, we’re here to make sure that you’ll be back on the road as soon as possible.
BMW ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE.
To ensure your BMW delivers you years of uninterrupted driving pleasure it comes with the most comprehensive roadside care programme in Australia. This service is complimentary for three years, so you can rest assured in the knowledge that assistance is at hand 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
BMW Roadside Assistance, with complimentary Accident Management, delivers a quick and effective response. This service is further supported by the distinctive BMW Servicemobiles, which operate between 7am and 11pm every day of the year and are staffed by highly trained technicians and specially equipped with Genuine BMW Parts.
BMW Roadside Assistance features include
- On the spot mechanical and non-mechanical assistance including breakdowns, tyre change, flat battery, out of fuel and lockout.
- Vehicle transport where roadside repair isn’t possible, including alternative transport (taxi) for driver and passengers.
- Away from home cover which includes accommodation, car rental, vehicle relocation, alternative transport and emergency parts assistance.
- Assistance with securing your caravan or trailer.
- 24-hour medical advice.
- Accident and theft assistance.
- Legal advice regarding the ownership or use of your BMW.
Should you require assistance, simply dial BMW Roadside Assistance on the exclusive BMW toll-free number, 1800 808 111 and you and your car will be back on the road as quickly as possible with minimal inconvenience.