THE NEW BMW 8 SERIES COUPÉ M MODELS IN COMPARISON.
The sporty facts at a glance.
THE NEW BMW M8 COMPETITION COUPÉ
- High-performance M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine
- M xDrive with Active M differential and 8-speed M Steptronic transmission with Drivelogic
- Exclusive design elements and equipment
- 460 kW, 750 Nm, 0–100 km/h in 3.2 s
- THE NEW BMW M8 COMPETITION COUPÉ
- THE NEW BMW M850i xDRIVE COUPÉ
THE NEW BMW M8 COMPETITION COUPÉ – PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS.
Driving dynamics and design features of the BMW M8 Competition Coupé.
The new BMW M8 Competition Coupé embodies the peak performance mark for the new BMW 8 Series Coupé M models.
- The iconic styling establishes a new design language for luxury sports cars and delivers a statement of dynamic performance as well as a striking presence. In the cabin, bold M features and luxurious details create a sporty and exclusive atmosphere.
- Driving dynamics
High-performance M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine.
Configurable M brake.
M specific kidney grille.
M Carbon bucket seats.
M Sport exhaust system.
THE NEW BMW M8 COMPETITION COUPÉ – IMPRESSIONS.
The design highlights of the new BMW M8 Competition Coupé in the exterior and the interior.
THE NEW BMW M850i xDRIVE COUPÉ – PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS.
Driving dynamics and design features of the BMW M850i xDrive Coupé.
- The progressive exterior design of the new BMW M850i xDrive Coupé fascinates with distinctive design elements in Black high-gloss.
- The exclusive interior offers a sporty ambience that meets the most supreme standards of luxury.
- Driving dynamics
M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine.
Integral Active Steering.
M kidney and M exterior mirror.
M Carbon exterior package.
'CraftedClarity' glass application.
THE NEW BMW M850i xDRIVE COUPÉ – IMPRESSIONS.
The design highlights of the new BMW M850i xDrive Coupé in the exterior and interior.
THE NEW BMW 8 SERIES COUPÉ M MODELS: DRIVER'S COCKPIT & TECHNOLOGIES.
M specific instruments, operating concept, digital services and driver assistance of the BMW 8 Series Coupé M Models
The BMW 8er Coupé M Models support you with numerous innovative technologies.
- The M-specific instrument cluster* and the M-specific Head-Up Display* ensure you of maximum clarity.
- The individually configurable M1/M2 buttons at the steering wheel*, the red start/stop button* and the centre console with M MODE* and SETUP* buttons offer additional motor racing flair.
- A large number of intelligent driver assistance systems and digital services guarantee you a maximum level of comfort and safety.
*Available for the new BMW M8 Competition Coupé.
- M specific instruments & intuitive operating concept
- Connectivity & digital services
- Driver assistance systems
M specific instrument cluster.
The M specific instrument cluster allows you to display additional information for particularly sporty driving. If you have selected the TRACK driving mode* for race track use, you can view the boost pressure, tyre pressures and temperatures as well as the G-force of lateral and longitudinal acceleration on the instrument cluster. * TRACK driving mode exclusively for the new BMW M8 Competition Coupé.
M Setup* allows you to configure various driving dynamics parameters such as engine, transmission and steering characteristics, damper settings, DSC control intensity or the power distribution of the M xDrive all-wheel-drive system according to your individual requirements. * Available for the new BMW M8 Competition Coupé and the new BMW M8 Coupé.
M specific Head-up display.
The M specific Head-up display* with configurable contents focuses on information relevant for sporty driving, such as the revolution counter with pre-warning range and shift lights, as well as the gear indicator. * Available for the new BMW M8 Competition Coupé and the new BMW M8 Coupé.