A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN LODGING YOUR CLAIM.
Before you get started, it’s suggested that you have the following details handy:
- Details of the incident such as the date, where the damage occurred, any other vehicles involved
- Other drivers' details such as name, address and licence number (if available)
- Supporting documents or images (if available)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Start your claim online or call the BMW Insurance Customer Contact Centre at Allianz on 1300 808 030.
- A claims consultant will contact you for any additional information and help plan next steps.
- Remember you have the choice of an Accredited BMW Bodyshop which utilises BMW specialised repair equipment and technicians trained by BMW.  Find an Accredited BMW Bodyshop
- A claims consultant will finalise your claim, to help keep you moving
Your BMW claim is managed by the dedicated claims team at Allianz
NOT INSURED WITH BMW PREMIER MOTOR INSURANCE?
BMW Premier Motor Insurance provides a host of benefits that will help you keep your BMW a BMW.